Dudes already know that girls tend to like movies about male
strippers, firefighters and football players with hearts of gold. But
there are other, less obvious choices that could get ladies in the mood
on movie night…
1. “Jurassic Park”: Jeff Goldblum gets Laura Dern’s hand wet
With a subtle stroke of his fingers while explaining “chaos theory,” he hints at the kind of chaos he can cause in the bedroom.
2. “Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights”: Diego Luna puts a spicy twist on a classic
Trying to fill Patrick Swayze’s shoes is a difficult (if not impossible) task, but Diego Luna gives a whole new generation of ladies the time of their life with scene after scene of hip-thrusting action.
3. “Labyrinth”: David Bowie is a babe with the power
He may wear eyeliner and hang out with mythical creatures, but David Bowie’s Jareth the Goblin King has a maniacal smoothness that’s as intoxicating as it is timeless.
4. “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”: The Assassins’ Tango
At the time of its release, any girl on Team Jennifer
felt obliged to hate on this cinematic proof of Brangelina’s existence,
but the steamy tango number (and fight-that-turns-into-sex scene) are
too hot for a gal to hold a grudge.
5. “Guardians Of The Galaxy”: Chris Pratt has a close sexual encounter of the alien kind
Scales-on-human-flesh action may not be everyone’s idea of erotica,
but the red-hot tension between Peter Quill and Gamora is palpable
enough to light up anybody’s orb.
6. “Django Unchained”: Jamie Foxx is right on target
Proving that there are few things as sexy as a man who can handle his artillery, Jamie Foxx’s
smug grin as he prepares to shoot a snowman is a delectable appetizer
to the delicious visual that is him deftly spinning, shooting and
holstering his gun.
7. “Secretary”: James Spader shows Maggie Gyllenhaal who’s boss
This indie predecessor of “Fifty Shades Of Grey” is not your mother’s romance story. The moment James Spader demands that Maggie Gyllenhaal
bend over his desk and read him a letter, he cements his position as an
unlikely sex symbol with a confident bossiness that would make any
woman risk a warning from H.R.
8. “Brokeback Mountain”: Heath and Jake serve up some same-sex sultry
Proving that sometimes more is more when it comes to onscreen masculine heat, Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal provide double the cowboy butts to drive the female population nuts.
9. “Ace Ventura, Pet Detective”: Jim Carrey’s eyebrows do a dance routine on his face
It’s rare that a man can perform acrobatics with his forehead, and even rarer that he can look attractive doing it, but Jim Carrey’s magical jumping brows are as enticing as they are animated.
10. “Her”: Joaquin Phoenix reinvents cyber-sex
Women have long known that sexual ecstasy can come from a device that
requires batteries, and this film’s human/operating system love story
is an extension of the female tendency to delight in the power of the
11. “There Will Be Blood”: Daniel Day-Lewis’s milkshake brings the girls to the yard
Day-Lewis’s ruthless rant at the end of this epic piece is chilling,
terrifying, twisted and unsettling. It’s also bizarrely attractive —
further evidence that there is something seductive about a total