is not a joke. It’s pretty much serious. Just when we normally would
know about the myths that go around saying girls prefer guys that are
“really big” down there, and even when Kim Kardashian told us that nothing is “too big” for her when it comes to sex, now this? Too big penis? Read the following for more details.
- The 17-year-old teen complained his penis was too large, stopping him have sex
- It measured 7ins in length and had a circumference of 10ins when flaccid
- Despite the size, his penis did not grow when erect – it just became firmer and harder
- Surgeon said: ‘It’s width was just massive’ and was shaped like rugby ball
- Doctors didn’t take post op measurements but said it was still ‘generous’
- ‘It was a life-changing event, he’s all smiles,’ urologist says
According to MailOnline, Surgeon
Rafael Carrion from the University of South Florida who carried out the
world’s first penis reduction surgery on a teenager. The 17-year-old
requested the surgery after his penis grew too large, restricting his
ability to have sex or play competitive sports.
said, “There comes a time in every urologist’s career that a patient
makes a request so rare and impossible to comprehend that all training
breaks down and leaves the physician speechless.”
teenager had suffered from several bouts of priapism – an unwanted
erection, due to having a condition in which abnormally shaped blood
cells block vessels in the penis, causing it to swell. These episodes
had left his penis bloated and misshapen.
Mr Carrion added: ‘Lord
knows there’s a global race on how to make it longer and thicker in
plastic surgery circles, but very little on how to make it smaller.’
made an incision in an old circumcision scar and unwrapped the skin.
They then cut out two segments of tissue from each side.